Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Php1000 Challenge Series: Day 2

Today's the second day of the challenge. I've been in front of the computer since 1:00 in the afternoon trying to look for places to invest the money and doing my home works at the same time.

I already came up with an idea actually. While I haven't found the best place to invest yet, I thought it would be fine to look for a temporary solution. And that was to sell books. There's an online site that offers brand new yet affordable best seller books. The prices are 30%-50% cheaper than the prices of commercial bookstores. If I could sell books in our University with at least 30% interest, there's a big chance I could double the money in no time.

But here's the twist. I contacted the supplier to tell them what I have in mind and they told me that unfortunately the book I was looking for is not yet available. And they do not know when will they have stocks.

Now I'm still here in front of the monitor. Holding on to the faith that they would soon have the titles, or probably, I would come up with a new idea soon.

But this is just Day 2, anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment