Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bitay sa Christmas

The Christmas Eve Mass in the Shrine will start at 10.30pm and will end at 12.00 in the midnight. It's now 6.25pm according to my computer. 5 hours and 35 minutes na lang Noche Buena na! But for me, it seems, like, forever! I haven't eat anything the whole day yet. Except for the two pieces of ripe mangoes and a serving of banana. Yes. I am on a strict diet since the holiday vaction started. Hindi na kasi kasya ung mga binili kong damit pampasko non. Hehe! Ngayon pumayat na ulit ako. Pero di ko pa alam kung kakasya na yung mga damit. Mamaya ko pa lang malalaman para surprise. Hehe. So let's keep our fingers crossed. Magkakasya to!! Hehe. At pagkatapos na pagkatapos ng misa mamaya, God Bless me, bitay mode na! Hahahah!

2 comments:

  1. We have 1 rule to follow this Christmas.!
    EAT ALL YOU CAN! Cheers.!
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAMA! haha. dami ko na nkakaen. haha!

    ReplyDelete