Thursday, December 24, 2009

An Open Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

A few hours from now, you'll be flying from the NorthPole. And I know anytime this midnight, you'll be crawling down our homes' chimneys. Yey! Just in case you were not informed by your little cute elves, I've been a really good kid all through out the year. And just in another unfortunate case the mailman failed to send you my first letter, I am writing again to remind you of my Wishlist. Here they are..

  • FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE. I am currently reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and I learned financial intelligence is the most important thing to be wealthy. I want to be more financially smart. I want to be able to have money work for me instead of me working for money. Hindi naman ako muka akong pera, Santa. Hehe. Hindi naman ako humihingi ng pera eh. Give me financial intelligence and leave making money to me. I just wanna be rich. Who doesn't want to be rich anyway? Just imagine the great things you can do when you have all the money you need. And when I say great things, I mean good things. Keep this in mind, Poor Dad would say, "The love of money is the root of all evil." Rich Dad would say, "The lack of money is the root of all evil."
  • MENTOR/S. I know for a fact that I still have so much to learn. And having a mentor or two to guide me through my journey to success would be a big help.
  • BOOKS. Information in general. Gusto ko maraming matutunan sa iba't ibang bagay. I want to grow mentally so I can be ready to take the world and be successful financially.

Enough of all this stuffs for the mind. Time to be a little bit materialistic..

  • I wanna have my own LAPTOP computer. Probably a Mac or Vaio. HP will do, too. Sarap siguro magFB kahit saan, kahit kailan. Hehe.

  • PSP, Ipod, Touchscreen Phone, Portable DVD Player and DigiCam. Look Santa, the era for Family Computers, Walkman, and Cameras with negative films is so over. Don't you think it'll be smart for us to embrace new technology?

There it goes, Santa. Ngayon pa lang magpapasalamat na ko sa'yo sa pagbigay ng mga wishes ko. Hehe. Thanks! Keep making kids like me happy. Wishing you and all you're staffs there a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Bye for now. ;) Maligayang Pasko sating lahat! :)



With deepest gratitude,
jm :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. gusto ko tong christmas wishlist mo!
    sarap basahin.! nakakaaliw.! galing tlaga.!
    keep it up paps! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yohzow would say..
    "The love of money is the root of all obesity"
    why??
    because..
    money = food
    hahaha. peace^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. salamat! :) kaw nga rin ang galing mo eh. naiinspire ako sa mga entries mo. hehe. salamat. :)

    loko. haha. knkaen ba pera? hehe. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. syempre pag my pera..
    my pambili ng madameng pagaken.
    pag madame pagkaen..
    madameng taba..
    HAHAHAƶ

    ReplyDelete